Open company and Corporate Secretarial in Singapore
When incorporating a company in Singapore, you are required to appoint a Company Secretary within six months of incorporation in accordance to the Singapore Companies Act.
We assist in setting up companies in accordance to ACRA and compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and that the decisions of Board of Director are implemented.
- Incorporation of company
- Appointment of company secretary
- Strike off
- Provide timely reminders of filing/ submission deadlines to ACRA.
- Preparation of minutes (e.g. directors’ resolution and AGM’s minutes).
- Preparation of annual returns and other relevant statutory requirements.
- Provision of qualified company secretaries and registered office facilities.
- Advice on and arrangement of registration of sole-proprietorships and partnerships.